Thursday, March 29, 2007

10 Weird Things

This is something I saw on someone's blog and thought it would be fun to do......Here are 10 weird things about me.

1. I love kitchen gadgets
2. I can watch the same movies over and over and......
3. I love to eat dry Cheerios
4. I can't watch animal shows, at some point I will start sobbing.
5. I have never read the newspaper all the way through....the small print makes me nuts.
6. I can't read a map when the radio is on.
7. If I read while lying down I will be asleep in minutes.
8. I don't like clothes shopping, nor do I have excessive pairs of shoes.
9. If I had to choose either a diamond or art supplies, I will go for the art supplies.
10. I don't have cable tv, a cell phone, tivo, a lap top or most any other electronic thing --neither do I feel deprived.
This is scary, just thought of another one, I like to polish my toe nails, but not my fingernails.

What are 10 Weird Things about you? Please post!

No comments:

Post a Comment