Friday, April 25, 2008

How one thing leads to another

First a friend sent me a link to the latest post of extremely various prints on BibliOdyssey, which is an astonishing nexus of historic imagery right on Blogspot, but then with very little trouble I found this other entry, of pages from an ancient German manuscript which is kind of more my thing.

But then I found some images from the Kohler collection right here in Madison, which I actually got to look at some pieces from, white gloves and all, in a book arts class a few years ago. And that after all is why we are here.

2 comments:

  1. Jae, I finally had a chance to look at this blog. It's fabulous! I'd love to be able to get a closer look at the illumination. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything does lead to another!!

    ReplyDelete