Friday, June 8, 2007

Garageography

Here is a link to a virtual installation by a photographer I know, Lewis Koch, his Garageography. The way we met was because our kids were in grade school together years ago, and then we ran into each other last year at a neighborhood gallery opening. I had no idea.

This was an actual installation in his garage, which interests me particularly since I am planning to have Open Studio in my garage in October. (My garden horsies, lincoln logs and barbie art are pretty twee compared to this, so I have to think about that.) Lewis took photos of the installation, of course; and then someone else made this cool website where you can click on the stuff and see the photos. You can even see photos from his previous garage installation (if you find the photo of the garage in the photo of the garage). I particularly like the stuff in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment